Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Target Beauty Bag


I was one happy girl when I checked the mail today! : ) I love getting samples of my favorite products in the mail and free at that... I got my Target Beauty Bag today! I was so excited to see what all was in there, I didn't even wait to get back to the house I just ripped the box open and started looking through my bag... I was a little disappointed because I thought there was going to be some mascara in there : ( (Which I could have really used) ... But hey it was free so I can't really complain... right? I by the way can't wait to try the products I got!! I have heard about them doing a Fall bag and I can't wait!! This is my second bag that I have and I must say the bag's are adorable... This is the list of stuff that came inside the cute little bag!!

*Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub 1oz *TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo 1oz & Conditioner 1oz *Garnier Fructis Color shield Shampoo 0.34oz & Conditioner 0.34 oz *Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70 1.0 oz *Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait * A book full of coupons to use at Target Keep your eyes out for the Fall Beauty Bags... If you enjoy reading my blogs please subscribe and stay tuned for more post to come! Thanks and have a great day!


































No comments:

Post a Comment