Tuesday, June 26, 2012

: ) Influenster Mom VoxBox : )

Disclaimer: I did not spend my money on any of these products! I received them free through Influenster.com to try out and give my honest opinion on the products! 

I am so excited I finally got my Mom Vox Box in! I couldn't wait to open it and see what goodies I received this time! To be honest I thought they would have different products than what they had! "But I can't complain it was free"! Before we move on let me explain a bit about Influenster.com! It's a site where you can sign up and open badges based on interests of yours, they will then send you a box based on your badges! No credit card information to enter, none of that! Just sign up, unlock badges! Here is a list of what came in the Mom Vox Box...


Ivory Bar Soap: $4.27 for a 10-pack bath size bars!
DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers:$1.99 to $2.99 for a full pack!
Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler and Nektar Sweetener: $3.50!
Quaker Soft Baked Cookie:$2.69 for box of 6!
imPRESS Press-On Manicure By Broadway Nails:$5.99 to $7.99



Let's get started on what I thought of each product! When I first seen the Ivory Soap I knew I wouldn't like it! I don't care for bar soaps at all! The smell was not what I like to smell like... I decided I would give it a try just to see if maybe it would grow on me, well it didn't my skin felt so dry after using it after drying off I had to get back in the shower and was with my normal body wash! So the Ivory Soap was not a hit for me!!


DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers, I already use both of these products. I can't say enough good things about the DenTek Comfort Clean! They leave my teeth feeling clean, plus made me feel good that it had fluoride added! Now my kids will on use the Fun Flossers. They absolutely adore them. I have been flossing their teeth since they got them in! I am a very anal person when it comes to teeth "I must add"! They love that it has flavor to them I enjoy them too LOL! My son is 5 and my twin girl's are 4! I am trying to teach them to floss on their own; but I would rather them let me do it so it's done right! The Fun Flossers are small and easy for them to hold and the flossing string is very thin! There is nothing I can honestly say I don't like about them!



Now on to the Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler & NekTar Sweetener! I am drinking the Tea while writing this blog, the flavor is Blueberry Superfruit and I have added the NekTar Honey Crystals... Normal I don't care much for Hot Tea! But I have to say the Blueberry with Honey Crystals added is delicious.. I believe I am now addicted. I can't wait to try the others! I did wet my finger and sneak a taste of the NekTar honey crystals ; ) (shh) it's really good to be 100% Natural! It's also naturally gluten free,GMO free, and a big plus in my book it's made in the U.S.A! I will not be complaining when it comes to either of these products! IT'S A MUST TRY!!!



OH MY GOODNESS! This baby is so good! Only complaint I have is they only sent 1 : ( ... I am a huge fan of Oatmeal Raisin anything! My Daughter and I shared this "she begged so I had to share the goodness!" Right? She was ecstatic when I told her Yes... Needless to say this poor cookie didn't last long at all! This is another must try if you love Oatmeal raisin like I do!



I have seen a lot of reviews on these baby's! But I have yet to purchase them and try for myself... I got Velvet Rope and normally I am not a big purple fan; but I do like these! They are kinda like fake nails but different in a way! The are not hard like fake nails, the are soft and bendable... So far I like them pretty good, other than my ring finger nail kept coming off : ( ! The come with 24 nail covers in 12 different sizes! I would love to try Chic Mystique, Lil Drumr Grl,Shout,Vamp it up, and Wink Wink! They come in 36 different shades and designs! I don't think they are worth $5.99 to $7.99 for that price I could buy my a bottle of finger nail polish that will last a lot longer then a week! So I am not sure if I will be buying more! Depends on if they grow on me or not!


                                                                



























3 comments: