Friday, July 13, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure


I received these imPRESS press on manicure nails in my Influenster Mom VoxBox.. I want to Thank Influenster for allowing me to test products... If you are not sure what  Influenster.com is a product testing site and you can earn badges that interest you (they have badges from Blogger to Mom and everything in between)! All you do to earn a badge is fill out the questioner (which in fact does not take that long,maybe a total of 5 Min's, really is worth 5-10 Min's.) that opens when you click on a badge. After you fill out for your badge interest you will wait for Influenster.com to approve the badge. Now based on the badges you have unlocked, if they have a VoxBox coming out for that badge and its also based on where you live! Influenster.com is a great site you will be very happy you joined!

On to the imPRESS press on manicure that I received through Influenster.com too review and give my honest opinion on (I did NOT spend any of my own money on this product), I really enjoyed these. The only thing i wish was different is that they stuck better! For some odd reason my ring finger nail kept falling off : ( but other then that i loved how easy and fast they went on! It took me a total of 5 minutes that includes wiping my nails with the towelette wipe that came in the box of imPRESS nails to applying them. These are spectacular for on the go Moms like myself! I don't have much time to sit and paint my nails and wait for them to dry, then apply a top coat and wait for that to dry! All you have to do with these is open package and clean nails with wipe then take off the clear sticker and apply to nails. How easy is that? They have 36 different styles for you to choose from. I will include links below for you to visit, so you can find out more info and choose a style for you! Don't forget to follow my blog for more product reviews to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment