Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Raisins Cookies


This is one of the free products I received through Influenster Mom VoxBox to review and give my honest opinion on, if you don't know about Influenster.com please visit their site and open an account! I want to Thank Influenster for allowing me to test products. My Daughter and I had to split it (of course she had to have the bigger half!) Quaker Soft Baked Cookies are great for on the go. All 3 of my kids love them. I have also got my Mom and Sisters hooked : )! I got a box after getting one in my Mom VoxBox and the whole box was gone within an hour. I know a lot of people were saying the would have rather had the Chocolate one! I don't care much for Chocolate so I was fine with Raisins (which I love anyways)! When they say these are soft baked they weren't lying, they could almost melt in your mouth! If you would like more info on this delicious soft baked cookie visit http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/Quaker-Soft-Baked-Oatmeal-Cookies!!



This information below was used from www.Influenster.com

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies


Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving

My Daughter eating our last Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookie : ( 


No comments:

Post a Comment